You Wanna Hack
Your Startup needs to hack your initial growth. On Demand Growth Hacking For Startups & Entrepreneurs. I help all types of Startups to Stretagise their Growth Hacking Possibilities and Opportunities. The Consultation Service is available for Startups only to give your businesses the first push towards Growth in this new Digital era.
Scroll Below To Know more.
Why You Need Growth Hacking Strategy?
Well, of course you do…who would ever say they have enough Growth?
The REAL question is — how do you get more Growth?
There are an almost unlimited number of different growth marketing tactics and strategies, so where should you start? How should you find and practice?
Let’s look at Airbnb (we all know it, isn't?), A Airbed and Breakfast providing company became household name today. How did they managed it? It is the most expressed story of modern day Growth Hack.
Yes! They had managed to reverse engineered the Craigslist and bended the traffic of the huge user base. That's it, and the rest is history that we all know. There are many stories like this, floating all around the world but it's one-in-a-lifetime technique, worked out ? or move on to test after test.
It's the the "skill of the future" and as the technology is growing so fast the future becomes today.
I had been in an Entrepreneural journey from School days. Starting from selling snacks to fellow students to growing homebased Organic farming business to Information Security Service and Outsourcing business and even to Online Media Publishing business and more in between. Some failed and some got enromous success but one thing was common i.e growth.
From the very first I had managed to open the untapped opportunities to grow my business as well as my Personal Brand.
I had studied master computer application to learn code, practices digital marketing to untap the potential of growing online as well as learned and professionally practiced Information Security to secure my business online. Yes! It might look like burging of my skills but it didn't happened overnight.
But, why gaining all the skills? Yes, to understand the the opportunity inside the market to drive maximum growth.
But, what Growth Hacking is all about?
Growth hacking is an interesting trend that gives us glimpses into the future of internet based companies.
There has often been a barrier between the product team, and those responsible for acquiring users for the product. The coders build. The marketers push. It seemed to work for a while that way.
Now inside a Growth Hacking Environment, those in charge of growth are having to learn what an API is, and those in charge of programming are having to think about the customer experience within the product.
Growth Hacking is the conjugation of analytical, inexpensive, creative and innovative ways to exponentially grow their company’s customer base and revenue.
What is the difference between Growth Hacking and Marketing?
Sean Ellis, the godfather of growth hacking, called himself the first marketer at Dropbox. Marketer was the title he most associated with when there wasn’t another label for his role. Many of the best growth hackers working today continue to sport the title of Chief Marketing Officer or VP of Marketing. More and more companies are choosing to have a Growth Lead, a VP of Growth, or even a Growth Hacker, but they used to just be called marketers, so let’s not forget our roots.
Should you singularly need all the skills to practice it in your environment?
To, wave off this confusion you might need to know the process of growth hacking. How it is been performed.
The Approach is Simple but Straight forward.
Look at this chart carefully.
So, now you can clearly see a Growth Hacker involves with all the aspects of customer journey. We all should know that Unicorns are very hard to get. So instead what you can do is to create a team to serve directly for growth. Well show are they should be inside the team?The team should consists of some Marketers, Developers, UI/UX Experts, Sales Personals serving under a Leader (Growth Lead) to vigioursly increase one Growth Metrics inside your Organization.
The process is not just for the highly passionate startups with great product but,
The large Organizations would have the opportunity to implement several growth teams in their organization ultra-specifically focused to grow single metrics at a time. Which eventually will lead them to Orgalizational Success in a more consecutive way.
To do some home work there is hundreds of articles about Growth Hacking around the Internet. Here is some of them you should consider reading before scorlling next.
So, now I assume you read the above and pretty more convinced about this ground breaking approach to Growth.
There is a problem with growth hacking which is the techiniques are unique and not universal. Once an techninique is known it becomes outdated. It's not a techninique or Tips & Tricks, its a practice that to be done several times to get success. And when you get success it's magical.
So, the questions that are coming inside you right now is,
- How should you do it?
- How to implement inside your own company?
- Which skills you need to develop first?
- How to build a team of Growth Hackers inside your Organization?
- How to get Best Growth Hacking Consulting
To ease you queries I can deffinitly say that, Growth hacking is generally a small data-driven and technical group tasked with figuring out how to scale the business. It's a team sport.
It’s a mindset. A skillset. An approach. A strategy. A vision.
Too many startup founders/entrepreneurs/C-level managers out there think they’re sufficient to rock the growth boat. Well… They’d better think again or the only thing their rocking is a sinking ship! Growth is nothing, if not a team effort. The “biggest & baddest” companies, such as Facebook, Twitter, Uber, Tesla, etc - all have cross-disciplinary growth teams.
Growth Hacking - NOT A One-Man Show!
So, here you have come to a point where to make a decission.
Let Me Help You With Your Growth Hacking Strategy
The Growth Hacking Consultation Service is available for Startups to give your business the early dose of Growth in this new Digital era.
How My Growth Hacking Consultation Help You?
Well, as you wanna know more, I have a very little sales speech for you.
As you already know that finding a person who is a marketer and understands code as well as having an entrepreneural spirit inside is very hard to find. I'll not say I'm that one guy (The Unicorn). That is what you can find out. So, what you can do right now is asking your Peers, Networks or may be your advisors but before that I would insist you connect with me on social media or throw an Email by just saying Hello or just Praising me for this awesome litte information.
Here is why I'm asking you to connect with me.
ONE THING I’ve also mastered is driving more Growth to virtually any business.
I’ve gotten so good at helping companies get results that I now have over 1400 + people competing to work with me each MONTH.
They say, I have given the best growth hacking consultation. Yea, I believe them but everyone is replacable in this world so am I.
But the one thing that is important is that getting the best Growth Hacking consulting is not a problem but the reliability is. Ultimately the good relation is what matters.
Companies do crazy things just to get access to me and pick my brain…
So the real question isn’t if I can grow your business… it’s whether or not I actually want to work with you…
As I mentioned above, I get 1,400+ leads a month for consulting.
But I’m not a salesperson, I honestly hate sales more than anything else. I’m a techie… a math guy… I’m a growth marketer… which is why I took down most of my consulting lead forms.
I like focusing on what I am good at and only that, which is: driving Growth to Businesses.
SO — if you want to work with me and grow your business like the businesses I've helped, keep reading…
I know a lot of growth strategists.
Most of them run (or work on) growth marketing programs for companies and collect a paycheck for their efforts.
Some focus on speaking or hosting events. Many work for software companies in the space. Some specialize in web development, search, social media, or research.
A few sell online training programs. A few others own, run or work for digital agencies.
I probably haven’t covered all of their roles, but my point is this:
Though the experts I know have the know-how required to help get Growth Hacking programs cranking, they’re not available to you. They’re not consultants.
The few I know that are consultants are hired by large enterprises, through large consultancies, largely to assess and refine strategic initiatives.
I’m an independent marketing & growth consultant focused on helping any size of businesses— and for the Growth Hacking consultation I used to serve those that are getting started or struggling with their initial growth.
Given the immense demand for building and practicing verious growth tacktic programs, I suspect I’ll soon be joined by a lot people that call themselves consultants.
Today, I can honestly say, I don’t know anyone that does what I’m doing.
In recent months, almost daily, I’m asked, “What can you do for me as a online marketing & growth consultant?”
1. I want to answer the question—honestly—and thoroughly. It’s incumbent on marketers and growth experts to answer questions from prospects and customers.
So, fair warning: if you’re to continue with this post, you’ll have to tolerate my supreme subjectivity. I don’t mean to be writing an ad or brochure here, but I’m going to tell you—in detail—what I do for clients as a marketing & Growth consultant (and can do for you, if you relate my services address your current needs).
I focus on four areas.
- Teach growth marketing tactics
- Assess growth hacking efforts
- Plan growth hacking programs to support the startup marketing initiatives
- Visionize the ways to execute Growth Hcking strategies and related marketing programs to generate qualified leads to revenue.
I’ll expand on each. Grab a beverage.
The teaching part of growth Hacking consultation
A lot of startups want to become self-sufficient or more self-sufficient than they are in cumulating their growth marketing efforts. I teach them how. I’ve found the need extends into related disciplines too, especially social media, content marketing.
You might call it training and it comes in a variety of forms, such as:
- One-on-one consultations
- How to materials
I relish these tasks. I spoke a few times to college students, new Entrepreneurs, my coworkers, on some conferences. I loved it.
I now find myself gladly taking requests to create teaching programs for specific groups on specific topics. Generally, the training focuses on the following topics:
- How Growth Hacking works and where the tactics fits in.
- Growth enabled Marketing
- Writing for the web
- SaaS Growth
- Viral Marketing
I provide Social Media Marketing Consultation & Content Marketing Consultation seperately as it's vast and gradually expanding to become a seperate field to engage with.
The assessment part of growth hacking consultation
Most clients are practicing hard on some form of Growth Tacktics. You often fall short of creating strategic growth environment developed to educate prospects, but You have you product or service ready or already in the market.
If you have no growth strategy, or a badly outdated strategies, the assessment is quite simple and I forge a plan to start there.
However, for startups that are plodding along with products and services that are already proven on the market, but getting little to no growth, the assessment process is broader and deeper in scope. The assessments aim to draw conclusions regarding:
- The existence (or lack of) various components
- The quality of the components
- The integration of the components
- The effectiveness of the components
- Understanding the the most impactive metrics.
What might these components be? The list can be long and not all will apply universally, however, to help you wrap your head around the audit that’s critical to assessing components of a growth hacking program.
I should add a thorough assessment also focuses on reviewing processes and resources, including
- Staff roles and responsibilities
- Helping you to create a growth driven team.
- Strengths and weaknesses of market vs your product or services
- Understanding one metrics that matters.
- Brainstorming new ideas to execute toward growth.
- Clearifying the long term goal to short term executable goals
- Growth Marketing automation platforms
- Public relations and outreach
The planning part of Growth Hacking Consultation
Perhaps the planning part should be the easiest to describe, but it’s actually the hardest.
I tell you this because generally gears begin to turn along the way. The net of what I’m saying is it’s uncommon that a lengthy macro-plan is documented.
It can be, but more often, a series of micro-plans take shape… a new growth tacktics is developed… the regorous testing methodology is implemented… The Executation of every tacktics to be done eyeing on datas, etc.
Much of the strategy takes the form of conversation and consultation instead of strategy documents. The strategy documents that are developed tend to apply to specific projects.
I’m not saying I can’t deliver a master plan, but I’m conceding the need for action often supersedes it. I don’t fight it. In fact, I believe master plans are a dying breed. Startups and Businesses are more dynamic than ever. In this senario, everything’s experimental, fluid, and easily changed.
The most productive startups act, assess, and refine perpetually. Therefore, clients understand the need to get going, because while you’re polishing plans the competition may race right by you.
You’ve probably read about “lean startup.” It’s how things are being done. The idea is to fail fast. That may not sound real appealing, but the goal is to avoid failing slowly because it’s the painfully expensive alternative.
Macro or micro, the growth hacking plans I help you with generally address:
- Defining objectives
- Creating growth team
- Defining the one metrics and aligning the goal for its key phases
- Auditing the market including competitors, trends and influencers
- Identifying the skill gaps that you starup has and how to decimate that.
- Developing a clear and concise value proposition
- Developing new growth hacking techniques customized for your Startup.
- Determining key performance indicators
- Gathering and using “Historical Growth Tacktics” and roadmap to apply them too.
- I dentifying T-Shaped players inside your Startups.
- Increasing reach by expanding your digital footprint and viral marketing techniques.
The execution part of Growth Hacking Consultation (which really isn’t consultation)
Executing Growth Hacking programs calls on the role I’ve played for so many years. I do the following:
- Working Hand to hand with your startup
- Supervising your growth team
- Helping your Growth Lead to come-up with new ideas and supervise them to execute
- Research your market and techniques
- Help your intake on growth driven candidates.
That’s it, almost
This is the role of Growth Hacking Consultant, or at least it’s my role.
As you can see, there’s a lot to it. I covered most of what I do, but it’s a dynamic field and things change fast, so I try to be flexible and responsive.
My dedication to keeping up with what’s going on in the field of Marketing and Growth at large, benefits my clients. To do so, I:
- Read a massive variety of articles
- Devour marketing and growth hacking books
- Attend numerous new marketing and growth conferences
- Confer with the top practitioners in the business
- Develop strategic relationships with marketing and growth hacking leaders
- Seek emerging talent
- Ask questions, listen and learn
You did a good bit of reading just now. Perhaps you’ve made an important decision.
You don’t need a Growth Hacking consultant.
Fair enough. It’s not for everybody. Growth Hacking requires a long-term commitment. If you’re investing in traditional growth marketing techniques, you’re bound to lower your marketing costs over time, but Growth Hacking is far from free.
You do need a Growth Hacking consultant.
Good for you. You can’t go it alone. Even if you have strong grasp of understanding your product and services and cumulating the way to drive growth, you’ll benefit from the objectivity I can bring and become more strategic and productive when we collaborate.
You want to know even more.
I’m glad to help. Though I’m very busy in my marketing & growth consultant capacity, I’m open to taking on new clients when we have a good fit.
To assess this, I offer a $97 (exclude GST) 30-minute consultation. We won’t map out a plan of attack in such a short time, we will determine if the type of consulting I can offer you will help grow your Startup and I will identify the basic scatchy point you need to rectify or setup before starting with any consultant like me.
I knew you’d ask. What are the consulting fees? How much will I need to budget? What are the deliverables? How long will it take to get rolling? To get results? To cover the costs and reap a sizable ROI?
I want to tackle these questions and more of your queries on the $97 30-minute consultation
Herness The Power Of Growth Hacking With Neel
The Growth Hacking Consultation Service is only available for Startups to get exponential Growth in this new Digital era.
What you need To Accept before hiring me?
Terms & Conditions:
When you engage me to perform according to your selected plan, you will need to accept the below.
- This is a living list of policies and values I have for conducting my social media consultation services. They are subject to change.
- If any provision of the below shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this list and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Always double check an agreement before signing.
Communication is the key for providing any services. I usually available for most of the time from 10am to 7 pm IST (Indian Standard Time).
- I work best in the mid-to-late mornings and mid-to-late afternoons, and I often work into the evening. Any communications during these times are likely to be more 'switched on.'
- I have my down-time and social engagements like most people too. Most weekends on a Friday or Saturday evening (unless previously arranged) I will not be able to immediately answer my phone or attend to a computer.
- In priority order, the best ways to contact me are:
- Short message (SMS, Slack, Twitter or Facebook messages),
- Email or Linkedin message,
- Voice (phone call or Skype),
- In person (which can be booked here) and
- Postal mail is the absolute last option.
- Further contracting for ongoing social media services can happen at any time, even after a contract is already signed.
- Where necessary, my project team may include outsourced web specialists, content supervisors, graphic designers, and other professionals.
- I will remain upfront about who I invite onto the project, because not only will it only benefit results, but also because I wish for your social media strategies to be as rewarding for you as possible.
- All documents created in the duration of a project remain purely between yourself and I, unless otherwise permission has been granted.
- All ownership of work completed by myself rests with me until full payment has been received. Once I have received your final payment, you own all visual elements that I have created for you, for the project.
- You guarantee that all elements of text, images or other artwork you provide are either owned by you, or that have you permission to use them.
- I am not responsible for any legal issues that may arise as a result of your images or content infringing on someone else’s intellectual property rights.
- You should supply graphic files and photographs in a high-resolution, appropriate digital format.
- If you choose to buy stock photographs, I am able to suggest stock libraries and purchase images at an additional cost to you.
- I love to showcase work and projects that I'm proud of. I reserve the right to promote my work in other media not necessarily owned by myself, such as websites, portfolios, presentations, events and print media.
- Additional promotion of my work on your projects shall not breach the above privacy terms.
- Throughout all opportunities I will endeavour to present a professional, true representation of your business.
- An approximate rates are shown on the form you will be provided at the very biginning while booking for consultation.
- Detail Rates will be confirmed in writing before work commences. Quoted rates are an estimate and are subject to change.
- I reserve the right to adjust project rates should the scope of the project change, or the amount of work required at my end is increased significantly by the request of additional requirements.
- Should there be any new, foreseeable charges, I will notify you (most likely by email) and obtain an explicit agreement before proceeding. Such additional charges will be billed together in the next invoice.
- The project’s estimated cost is negotiated and should be paid prior to the commencement of work.
- Where a split payment is negotiated at least 50% of the total project cost is expected prior to work commencement, and the remainder is to be paid upon presentation of the final document.
- Additional services can be negotiated after work has been completed, and please note that expenses such as Traveling to your destination, Food and Beverages at your place, Hotel or Room Rent etc are included in invoices after they have occurred.
- Yes, I do charge late payment fees, and these will be communicated to you both within our agreement and on invoices.
- Legal advice will be consulted should a client negate to settle an outstanding account within 60 days of the invoice due date.
- Should you decide to terminate a project without sufficient notice, the full quoted cost of the project still applies.
- For consultations and smaller projects (under a day's operation), 50% of the total project still applies if cancelled within 48 hours notice.
- In the event that I may cancel my involvement in your project for unforeseen reasons, all money paid other than the trial or pre-booking consultation fees, shall be refunded.
CONSEQUENCES OF WORK
- I cannot guarantee that my work will always be error-free and therefore cannot be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate social media accounts, websites or online profiles, even if you have advised me of the possibilities of such damages.
- I also cannot be held responsible for issues or errors that arise as a result of changes/additions made to the social media profile, website or database by someone other than me.
Click the button below to submit your application.
I will be in touch ASAP to schedule a time to chat.